Please keep these points in mind when encountering any potential COVID-19 Vaccine interactions.
BWB encourages our customers to remain vigilant for scams related to COVID-19. Cyber actors may send emails with malicious attachments or links to websites requesting personal information or requesting donations to fraudulent causes. Please be cautious when handling any emails with COVID-19 related subject lines and be wary of social media pleas, texts or calls related to the subject. We want our customers to be safe and encourage following these precautions.
- Avoid clicking on links in unsoliciated emails or opening attachments.
- Use trusted sources – such as government websites for up-to-date fact-based information about COVID-19
- Do not reveal any personal or financial information in email and do not respond to emails requesting this sensitive information.
- Verify a charity’s authenticity before making any donations.
- BWB does not send emails requesting personal or sensitive financial information. If you receive a random or unwarranted email requesting this information please contact your local branch immediately.
The ongoing health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community while ensuring seamless service operations for our customers is our priority! Please continue to check back here for any updates we may have concerning additional measures to support you based on the government recommendations. Please take a moment to read our letter to you.