Boundary Waters Bank Encourages You To Do Greater Things and BE THE CHANGE This Holiday Season!
During this season filled with twinkling lights and joy, please remember to take some time to stop and help those in need. Sometimes that need is closer than you may think. It is often the simplest of gestures that can make all the difference. So, this holiday season, let’s all show up to BE THE CHANGE by supporting this amazing community we are all so fortunate to call home!
Here are a few simple ways you, too, can make a difference this holiday season!
- Shovel a neighbor’s walk (without them knowing)
- Pick up groceries for an elderly neighbor
- Send a letter to a service person that is not able to be with their family during the holidays
- Volunteer your time at a local charity or give a donation
- Offer a warm smile to someone
- Give a child a genuine compliment (and watch them instantly grow taller)
- And remember to be gentle on yourself!