- Any Physical checks used as a debit will be processed at a charge of $.10 per item
- E-statement is required
Silver & Gold Checking
- NOW (Negotiable Order of Withdrawal) accounts are classified as transaction account under banking regulations but because of the interest earning potential have reserve requirements which limit eligibility only to individuals, government units, corporations, partnerships, associations, and organizations that are operated primarily for religious, philanthropic, charitable, educational, fraternal or other similar purposes and not for profit.
- Any Physical checks used as a debit will be processed at a charge of $.15 per item.
- Money Market Accounts are classified as savings accounts, and are therefore subject to the transfer and withdrawal limits set within Regulation D.
Outfitter Companion Account
- $10,000 minimum CD balance and $1,000 minimum savings balance required to earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
- APY accurate as of 03/07/22.
- Both CD and Savings account must be open and funded at the same time.
- The balance of the Savings account must be equal or less than the balance of the paired CD account.
- Additional deposits to the Savings account after account is open are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Interest penalty for early withdrawal on CD.
- If the average balance falls below $1,000.00 any day of the month, there will be a one-time $5.00 service charge and the account will convert to a Superior Savings account and earn the posted interest rate for that product.
- Fees could reduce earnings on account.